With the recent summery weather it is nicer to spend time outdoors than our desks.
While our team have been working non-stop preparing important updates for autumn most of our partners are planning their summer holidays or are already on them. A good way to keep traffic coming in when you are not actively marketing your site is through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
The main advantage of SEO traffic is that it is free so you can spend a little bit more of your hard earned cash on fun in the sun.
In the SEO guide attached you'll find the main ways of attracting SEO traffic and making your dating site search engines friendly (link to our SEO guide).
Here are 5 handy SEO tips for your dating site available on our platform:
- Unique content. You can add up to 20 static pages for each dating site.
- Unique page description for each page (Meta-title, meta-keywords, meta-descriptions).
- XML Site map submitted to main search engines (you can create it in 10 minutes via partner admin panel).
- Customize robots.txt files (let search engines know what pages of your site don't need to be crawled).
- Use social networking (you can create your site page on Facebook or Twitter).
Enjoy your summer,
The Dating Studio Team